Tuesday, March 16, 2021

[Life Blog] Teeth and Braces

Okay.

I finally got my braces when the year started. I gave in (again, finally!) to the pressure of having a better smile. My teeth are not that bad but it's not as good as those of my family members. I've not been teased about it when I was younger but still, I think I would be more confident to smile brighter if they are fix.

I am just writing this because of how amaze I am to see the changes in under two months. I already got one of my teeth extracted on the upper jaw and I am seeing how my teeth are slowly moving. The tooth beside my canine (first premolar according to the photo below) on the right side was removed last Friday, March 12, and now I am already seeing (and feeling) a noticeable gap between my canine and the lateral incisor.



As for the teeth on my lower jaw, I don't know if my dentist (which is an aunt as well) would extract teeth in there because she's still have to remove another tooth on the left upper jaw(the first premolar there) next month. I am also already noticing though that a tooth on the left which is slightly slanting is already a little bit 'standing' up.

Sure, it's painful. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. But it's like a dull pain that's always there and you'll learn to get used to it. Not gonna lie, I thought I would not be able to eat properly for like a week or so but, newsflash, I was still able to do so. I happened to ate a lot just after two days of it being 'installed'. It's just a little bit of challenging but I think me slowly eating my food is also another good experience for me. I am now able to enjoy it and not eat it all at once. Haha.

Right now, I am just having a hard time chewing on the right side because my canine tooth is being pulled towards my second premolar. There's a pulling pressure there all the time and I am quite paranoid that these two will just break at some point, if I chew hard enough.

I chose this. I have to live with the pain. Haha. But I know it's gonna be worth it.

Tschuss. 


No comments:

Post a Comment