Thursday, January 21, 2021

Geology Books for Free/Borrowing/Sale

 Okay.

I'm really not sure how to do this but I really want to get rid of my Geology books. I am giving some for free, allowing you to borrow it and selling them for real, for real.

Just email me at alesanpantaleon@gmail.com so we can discuss how to do this. You can also ask me for a reviewer and I'll try to look for it on my Drive.



Really enjoyed reading Fossen's when I was preparing for the board exam. I think he has a sense of humor. Lol. All of these books are actually helpful especially for the first day and third day.

NOT FOR SALE. You can just borrow!

I will never sell a William Nesse's book. His Intro to Mineralogy is the bomb for Day 2. If you learn it by heart, you will never get lost in there. 👌😜

Another famous Struct book

Prof back then asked us to memorized the glossary of this book for an exam. Talk about top notch education.

For Day 3!

You have calculations in Day 3, trust me. You need to get your hands on everything that you can.


SOLD FOR MINIMAL FEES 50-250

You can see the wear and tear of the ones in here. I usually use multiple books on a certain course subject (I do a lot of reading).











Free

Bought this one before for Geomorphology haha.


















2 comments:

  1. sa akin lang ba? or hindi talaga naglo-load yung mga pictures? :((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you'll be able to see it na. Anything particular that you're looking for ba? Email me na lang.

      Delete