Monday, February 15, 2021

Snippets a Day: Am I able to finally finish a noble?

Okay. 

It's only February 16th, day 47 of the year. I would still be able to work on something on the creative side. I mean, yes, I'm also doing some crocheting, practicing before working on the scarf that I would give my boyfriend for his birthday this December for winter but I want something challenging, you know?

So I'm gonna start writing a noble. I already have something in mind and the characters are based on people that I know in real life. It would be easy to guess who's who if you know me but at the same time, I also feel like it would be challenging.

I would start with the characters later tonight. 

As for the reviewers, I'm still sorting out my geology books and I just want to give everything away, FOR REAL.

I don't want them anymore. HAHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment