Thursday, October 28, 2021

Affinities do work!

I am still in cloud nine 4 days after I've received the good news. I've been functioning manually, doing the things I am supposed to do without emotions. Maybe it hasn't hit me just yet, I'm still freaking dumbfounded. My boyfriend even told me that he kinda expected me to cry but there wasn't any tears.

The moment that I got the news, I screenshot it and send it to my boyfriend. I asked him if I understood it correctly. Within two minutes, he was already calling me, and he said that I did understood the email, it was really the case. He was so happy, even jumping for joy while showing off his beautiful smile. He told me that when he saw my message, he ran upstairs as fast as he could (he just got back from grocery shopping) and called me immediately. There was not that much emotion in me, I was just shaking, literally shookt.

Anyway, this is gonna be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment